RE: [medievalsawdust] I'm back

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
      I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
      10:00 AM Monday morning.

      Will

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
        >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
        >10:00 AM Monday morning.

        He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it 7:45am...
        or, if you would like his cell phone number?

        Aodhin :)
      • Lord Alessandro dEste
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lane <scotty@o...> wrote:

          > >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
          > >10:00 AM Monday morning.
          >
          > He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it
          7:45am...
          > or, if you would like his cell phone number?
          >
          > Aodhin :)

          I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime next week to read
          about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a monday morning
          delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand tools that the good
          Baron was able to get.
          Sandro
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004

            > I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime
            > next week to read
            > about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a
            > monday morning
            > delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand
            > tools that the good
            > Baron was able to get.
            > Sandro

            The film has been dropped off and the digitial
            images are ready to be run thru photo-shop to
            adjust contrast.

            I'll have some available mid-week.

            =====
            Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart