RE: [medievalsawdust] I'm back

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
      --- Bill McNutt <mcnutt@...> wrote:
      > Custard, schmustard. Did he get the information on
      > the roman
      > carpenter's display at the Museum of London!
      >
      > Will

      Got premission to take pictures, and I'm on a first
      name
      basis with the curator....

      I still need to sort through some stuff and
      get back to a regular schedule.....

      Updates are forthcoming.

      =====
      Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      Seneschal, Barony of Fenix

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
        I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
        10:00 AM Monday morning.

        Will

        > Custard, schmustard. Did he get the information on
        > the roman
        > carpenter's display at the Museum of London!
        >
        > Will

        Got premission to take pictures, and I'm on a first
        name
        basis with the curator....

        I still need to sort through some stuff and
        get back to a regular schedule.....

        Updates are forthcoming.

        =====
        Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
        Seneschal, Barony of Fenix

      • Scott Lane
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
          >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
          >10:00 AM Monday morning.

          He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it 7:45am...
          or, if you would like his cell phone number?

          Aodhin :)
        • Lord Alessandro dEste
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lane <scotty@o...> wrote:

            > >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
            > >10:00 AM Monday morning.
            >
            > He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it
            7:45am...
            > or, if you would like his cell phone number?
            >
            > Aodhin :)

            I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime next week to read
            about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a monday morning
            delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand tools that the good
            Baron was able to get.
            Sandro
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004

              > I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime
              > next week to read
              > about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a
              > monday morning
              > delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand
              > tools that the good
              > Baron was able to get.
              > Sandro

              The film has been dropped off and the digitial
              images are ready to be run thru photo-shop to
              adjust contrast.

              I'll have some available mid-week.

              =====
              Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart