Re: [medievalsawdust] Looking for titles

  • Tim Bray
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
      Gary Halstead (Ranulf) has an exhaustive bibliography, much of it
      annotated, at his excellent website:
      http://www.medievalwoodworking.com/books.htm

      For tools specifically, his recent CA pamphlet is very helpful and also has
      a good bibliography.

      (I'm guessing you don't mean"primary sources" in the academic/research
      meaning - basically it refers to surviving objects from the
      period. Descriptions and illustrations from the period are "secondary
      sources" and modern books are "tertiary.")

      Cheers,
      Colin