RE: [medievalsawdust] I'm back

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004

      Custard, schmustard.  Did he get the information on the roman carpenter’s display at the Museum of London!

      Will

      We missed you. Is there any custard??? :-D

      Uadahlrich

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- Bill McNutt <mcnutt@...> wrote:
        > Custard, schmustard. Did he get the information on
        > the roman
        > carpenter's display at the Museum of London!
        >
        > Will

        Got premission to take pictures, and I'm on a first
        name
        basis with the curator....

        I still need to sort through some stuff and
        get back to a regular schedule.....

        Updates are forthcoming.

        =====
        Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
        Seneschal, Barony of Fenix

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
          I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
          10:00 AM Monday morning.

          Will

          > Custard, schmustard. Did he get the information on
          > the roman
          > carpenter's display at the Museum of London!
          >
          > Will

          Got premission to take pictures, and I'm on a first
          name
          basis with the curator....

          I still need to sort through some stuff and
          get back to a regular schedule.....

          Updates are forthcoming.

          =====
          Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
          Seneschal, Barony of Fenix

        • Scott Lane
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
            >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
            >10:00 AM Monday morning.

            He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it 7:45am...
            or, if you would like his cell phone number?

            Aodhin :)
          • Lord Alessandro dEste
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
              --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lane <scotty@o...> wrote:

              > >I'll give you the rest of the weekend. I won't start nagging until
              > >10:00 AM Monday morning.
              >
              > He goes to work early on Monday's, so you better make it
              7:45am...
              > or, if you would like his cell phone number?
              >
              > Aodhin :)

              I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime next week to read
              about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a monday morning
              delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand tools that the good
              Baron was able to get.
              Sandro
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004

                > I guess Im going to have to wait until. sometime
                > next week to read
                > about the adventures. Im off to Baltimore MD for a
                > monday morning
                > delivery.Yet I would like to see any pic's of hand
                > tools that the good
                > Baron was able to get.
                > Sandro

                The film has been dropped off and the digitial
                images are ready to be run thru photo-shop to
                adjust contrast.

                I'll have some available mid-week.

                =====
                Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart