Re: [medievalsawdust] Re: Woodworkin Supply Stuff

  • Dragano Abbruciati
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
      Thanks, Shara.   Hmmmm...Need to plan a little side trip next time I go to Fort Myers!

      Dragano

      windsingersmoon <asa.wood@...> wrote:

      http://www.woodcarverssupply.com
      Englewood, FL
      Had their catalog handy as I'm getting ready to place an order for
      some books and assorted flexcut blaeds to go with my Flexcut travel
      pack.
      Hugz
      Shara

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Dragano Abbruciati
      <dragano_abbruciati@y...> wrote:
      > Does Woodcarvers Supply have a web site?  Where are they in
      Florida?