Re: [medievalsawdust] Re: Woodworkin Supply Stuff

  • Dragano Abbruciati
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      Does Woodcarvers Supply have a web site?  Where are they in Florida?

      Dragano

      windsingersmoon <asa.wood@...> wrote:
      Woodcarvers Supply in Fla. is the main place i've been getting
      carving tools from for around 25 years.   As reasonable as anyone,
      and better than most.   GOOD service.   Reasonable shipping costs.
      Now and then I get a book or a couple of tools from Highland
      Hardware...oh, and that Japanese Razor Saw, I mentioned preferring
      earlier...Highland now calls it a Ryoba saw.
      Shara

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, kjworz@c... wrote:
      > I get new stuff from catalogs.  Highland Hardware and Lee Valley
      and occasionaly Woodworkers Supply, these days.  McFeeleys for
      screws.  Woodcraft is fun to browse.  If the catalog house has an
      online ordering system I go there first.  Garret Wade is also
      pretty, but useless to me for anything other than porn.

      > Oldtools... I have sources....
      >
      > I don't have a call for many more than the occasional esoteric
      tool.  I'm done.  A few more of THIS period type tool and my shop is
      complete.

      > --
      > -Chris Schwartz
      > Silver Spring, MD

    • windsingersmoon
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
        http://www.woodcarverssupply.com
        Englewood, FL
        Had their catalog handy as I'm getting ready to place an order for
        some books and assorted flexcut blaeds to go with my Flexcut travel
        pack.
        Hugz
        Shara

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Dragano Abbruciati
        <dragano_abbruciati@y...> wrote:
        > Does Woodcarvers Supply have a web site? Where are they in
        Florida?

        > Dragano
        >
        > windsingersmoon <asa.wood@e...> wrote:
        > Woodcarvers Supply in Fla. is the main place i've been getting
        > carving tools from for around 25 years. As reasonable as anyone,
        > and better than most. GOOD service. Reasonable shipping costs.
        > Now and then I get a book or a couple of tools from Highland
        > Hardware...oh, and that Japanese Razor Saw, I mentioned preferring
        > earlier...Highland now calls it a Ryoba saw.
        > Shara

      • Dragano Abbruciati
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
          Thanks, Shara.   Hmmmm...Need to plan a little side trip next time I go to Fort Myers!