Re: Woodworkin Supply Stuff

  • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      I would think the links page would make more sense. There are already
      a few there.

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lane <scotty@o...> wrote:
      > I think he missed the point of posting them in the Database at:
      >
      > Aodhfin
    • Dragano Abbruciati
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
        Does Woodcarvers Supply have a web site?  Where are they in Florida?

        Dragano

        windsingersmoon <asa.wood@...> wrote:
        Woodcarvers Supply in Fla. is the main place i've been getting
        carving tools from for around 25 years.   As reasonable as anyone,
        and better than most.   GOOD service.   Reasonable shipping costs.
        Now and then I get a book or a couple of tools from Highland
        Hardware...oh, and that Japanese Razor Saw, I mentioned preferring
        earlier...Highland now calls it a Ryoba saw.
        Shara

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, kjworz@c... wrote:
        > I get new stuff from catalogs.  Highland Hardware and Lee Valley
        and occasionaly Woodworkers Supply, these days.  McFeeleys for
        screws.  Woodcraft is fun to browse.  If the catalog house has an
        online ordering system I go there first.  Garret Wade is also
        pretty, but useless to me for anything other than porn.

        > Oldtools... I have sources....
        >
        > I don't have a call for many more than the occasional esoteric
        tool.  I'm done.  A few more of THIS period type tool and my shop is
        complete.

        > --
        > -Chris Schwartz
        > Silver Spring, MD

      • windsingersmoon
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
          http://www.woodcarverssupply.com
          Englewood, FL
          Had their catalog handy as I'm getting ready to place an order for
          some books and assorted flexcut blaeds to go with my Flexcut travel
          pack.
          Hugz
          Shara

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Dragano Abbruciati
          <dragano_abbruciati@y...> wrote:
          > Does Woodcarvers Supply have a web site? Where are they in
          Florida?

          > Dragano
          >
          > windsingersmoon <asa.wood@e...> wrote:
          > Woodcarvers Supply in Fla. is the main place i've been getting
          > carving tools from for around 25 years. As reasonable as anyone,
          > and better than most. GOOD service. Reasonable shipping costs.
          > Now and then I get a book or a couple of tools from Highland
          > Hardware...oh, and that Japanese Razor Saw, I mentioned preferring
          > earlier...Highland now calls it a Ryoba saw.
          > Shara

        • Dragano Abbruciati
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
            Thanks, Shara.   Hmmmm...Need to plan a little side trip next time I go to Fort Myers!