A metalworking gathering at Pennsic

  • langdon_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Earlier I posted about getting together at Pennsic for a woodworkers
      show and tell. Michael Misenti soon after offered his camp as the
      location, since I had mentioned that my camp already hosts a
      gathering.

      associated with woodwork, I would like to mention the gathering at my
      camp. For several, maybe 10 years, I and my household have held the
      Known World Armourers Gathering. We discuss armouring but many of us
      also do blacksmithing and casting and jewelry and other metalwork as
      well as woodwork, (in our camp we have several oak slat beds and many
      chests with locks, and tables and cupbords). If you would be
      interested give me a litle feed back and I will post more info and
      the location closer to Pennsic. It is tentatively set for the evening
      of Tuesday the 17th.

      In Service,
      Baron Langdon