maqking a period box

  • michael misenti
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2004
        I want to make a period box its in the midevil furniture book no there is no pattern for it its the box that is sitting on the wheelbarrow in the picture put i got the measurements by scaling it to the wheel barrow and was wondering what type of wood should i use to make it its an english 15 th century piece is oak, ashor red oak  ok  Thanks Mike

      .