last notice for Woodworkers tour at Gulf Wars

  • thorkatlamana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      Greetings to those going to Gulf Wars

      I have made about a dozen markers for the woodworkers tour at Gulf
      Wars. If you want to participate, please stop by Artisans Row as
      early in the week as you can to sign up, mark you camp site or
      merchant booth position on the tour map and pick up your marker for
      display "when you are available for visitors".

      Again, this tour is open only to those who know what the markers
      mean. They are simple pieces of wood with a red WW painted on them.
      You won't get every single person in the whole place stopping by,
      because they won't know the "code". This is for woodworkers to see
      each other's camping kits.

      I will be at Artisans Row a good bit myself (I'll be the one carving
      the undocumentable bog chair), but the other folks in Artisans Row
      have agreed to help if I'm not there when you come to register.

      Hope you all have a safe trip, and I look forward to seeing and
      meeting you.

      Thorkatla Manadottir