New Toy

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
      I just finished something new!

      Now I just need a project to use
      it for.....

      =====

      http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
    • Brian D. Murphy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
        That's a lovely shave horse.  I'm on the verge of starting one myself.  Is your dumbhead a single piece of wood, or did you stack?

        Bran

        Bran Du ap Dafydd

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
          --- "Brian D. Murphy" <bmurphy@...> wrote:
          > That's a lovely shave horse. I'm on the verge of
          > starting one myself. Is your dumbhead a single
          > piece of wood, or did you stack?
          >
          > Bran

          It's stacked red oak. all the pieces except
          the pegs are from stuff I've been stashing
          away until they spoke to me and told me what
          they wanted to be.

          I've got to take out the screws and replace
          them with dowels, but I didn't have any the
          right size.

          They oak was leftovers from a oak table that
          was made in a shop that I worked in for a church
          in Fla. I didn't make the table myself, I made
          this really neat lectern out of red heart and
          maple ( I wish I had pictures....)

          =====

          http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
        • James Winkler
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002

            NICE TOY!!!  Durn'  that looks 'almost' too pretty to use…  but then, we all know that not using a tool like that would be criminal don't we?  Winking smiley emoticon   Sweet work Conal…