Re: [medievalsawdust] Bowl patterns...

  • Don Bowen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
      At 11/7/2002, you wrote:
      >Oh… and if you can't find a copy of the book let me know and I'll see if I
      >can scan some of this stuff and send it to you…

      The price is out of my range and the local library does not have a
      copy. Could I get you to scan the relevant pages and email them to me? I
      would like to build a Medieval table setting with wooden and pottery.

      Don Bowen donb@...
      Valley Center, CA
    • Avery
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
        >The price is out of my range and the local library does not have a
        >copy. Could I get you to scan the relevant pages and email them to me? I
        >would like to build a Medieval table setting with wooden and pottery.

        You might oughta maybe look into interlibrary loan. I've gotten REALLY
        obscure stuff that way. And if you wanna do the whole table setting you
        probably want to read this book!

        Avery