Re: [medievalsawdust] start a discussion?

  • Ted Kocot
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2002
      > If something is to look period it would have been recently made. Perhaps
      > with a little wear but definitely not "antiqued".

      Recently is a word that can mean a lot of things. There are pieces of
      furniture in England that are still in use after 500 years. Relative to
      that no piece of Arts and Crafts furniture is old, but I'd say it all
      looks old.

      The question is, what year do you think it it? What year was the piece made?

      Avery