Cedar

  • Omer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
          The bench part of my shaving horse is cedar, holds up to the weather.  If you have an attic you can get the sections in to you can dry them in there.  Coat the ends and turn them about every thirty days or so.  I have the advantage of an attic that has a hatch on the wall so I can put some wood in easy.  Wife has not minded yet.  Save the shavings and saw dust.

          Omer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Attics don't really count as "indoors."

        Will