Re: [medievalsawdust] Digest Number 69

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      IMHO,

      Generally, I make everything look new. I figure, if in truth I was a
      craftsman living in a period, the stuff I make would be new. While I would
      love to be able to afford an actual period artifact or two...... If we are
      recreating, should not we make something the way it would have looked then,
      not the way it looks now?

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer