Re: [medievalsawdust] Re: Gulfwars

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 9:42 AM
      Meet At Dinner on the _____day... if the feast hall is too noise and the
      weather dry head for a camp!

      James Cunningham
      With Van in the repair shop.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Avery Austringer" <avery1415@...>
      To: <medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:41 AM
      Subject: [medievalsawdust] Re: Gulfwars

      > OK, with all this talk about a tour, how about a get
      > together for us wood working folks. Say some
      > weeknight after dinner?
      >
      > BTW: Sign me up for the tour.
      >
      > Avery
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • thorkatlamana
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 11:04 AM
        Avery,
        Come to Artisans Row to sign up when you get on site. I won't know
        where you are camped for the map guide unless you do, and I'll give
        you your WW token for display when you are "home".

        The tour will get us aquainted individually with much pointing and
        ohhs and ahhs over each others' work. I will have a sign up sheet at
        Artisans Row and ask for a time when you would like to get together
        for such a gathering of group WW on a bench somewhere (sorry, I have
        always been an Arlo Guthrie fan) and let everyone know where and
        when. I'll meanwhile find a spot available at Gulf Wars for the
        gathering. The tour isn't really open to just anyone. No one will
        know what the red tokens with WW on them mean unless they have joined
        the tour as well or are with someone in the loop or read about it on
        one of the three lists I've posted to. Hopefully this will encourage
        more folks to participate without the worry of their camp becoming a
        super freeway to the populous.

        Good idea about the gathering. I am glad to have favorable responses
        to the tour.

        See you at the war.
        Thorkatla

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 9:40 AM
          How about after dinner? I'm booked all day most days, what with
          fighting and teaching.

          Will

          > OK, with all this talk about a tour, how about a get
          > together for us wood working folks. Say some
          > weeknight after dinner?
          >
          > BTW: Sign me up for the tour.
          >
          > Avery
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Avery Austringer
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11 11:04 AM
            I probably won't see the reply, but has there been any
            thoughts about getting together at Gulf Wars and
            talking about woodworking? If so, track me down (I'll
            be in the Midrealm populous camp) and let me know! (I
            probably won't be looking at my e-mail between now and
            my departure).

            Avery
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 21 4:56 AM
              That would have been a good idea, but I didn't see it until I got home.
              Anyone up for such a gathering at the Lilies War this year?

              Master Will
              http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood