Re: Gulfwars

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      OK, with all this talk about a tour, how about a get
      together for us wood working folks. Say some
      weeknight after dinner?

      BTW: Sign me up for the tour.

      Avery
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Meet At Dinner on the _____day... if the feast hall is too noise and the
        weather dry head for a camp!

        James Cunningham
        With Van in the repair shop.
        > OK, with all this talk about a tour, how about a get
        > together for us wood working folks. Say some
        > weeknight after dinner?
        >
        > BTW: Sign me up for the tour.
        >
        > Avery
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • thorkatlamana
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          Avery,
          Come to Artisans Row to sign up when you get on site. I won't know
          where you are camped for the map guide unless you do, and I'll give
          you your WW token for display when you are "home".

          The tour will get us aquainted individually with much pointing and
          ohhs and ahhs over each others' work. I will have a sign up sheet at
          Artisans Row and ask for a time when you would like to get together
          for such a gathering of group WW on a bench somewhere (sorry, I have
          always been an Arlo Guthrie fan) and let everyone know where and
          when. I'll meanwhile find a spot available at Gulf Wars for the
          gathering. The tour isn't really open to just anyone. No one will
          know what the red tokens with WW on them mean unless they have joined
          the tour as well or are with someone in the loop or read about it on
          one of the three lists I've posted to. Hopefully this will encourage
          more folks to participate without the worry of their camp becoming a
          super freeway to the populous.

          Good idea about the gathering. I am glad to have favorable responses
          to the tour.

          See you at the war.
          Thorkatla

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
            How about after dinner? I'm booked all day most days, what with
            fighting and teaching.

            Will

            > OK, with all this talk about a tour, how about a get
            > together for us wood working folks. Say some
            > weeknight after dinner?
            >
            > BTW: Sign me up for the tour.
            >
            > Avery
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Avery Austringer
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
              I probably won't see the reply, but has there been any
              thoughts about getting together at Gulf Wars and
              talking about woodworking? If so, track me down (I'll
              be in the Midrealm populous camp) and let me know! (I
              probably won't be looking at my e-mail between now and
              my departure).

              Avery
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 21, 2005
                That would have been a good idea, but I didn't see it until I got home.
                Anyone up for such a gathering at the Lilies War this year?

                Master Will
                http://tech.cls.utk.edu/wood