Re: [medievalsawdust] Gulf Wars

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 73 , Feb 29, 2004
      Gulf Wars?  I'm hoping to make it... not layin' any bets until I get in my truck and head south...
      Chas.
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 73 of 73 , Feb 13, 2006
        Vikings had a special wooden tool to use instead for a pump.....a bailing bucket.  As well as another that was more like a shovel.

        James Cunningham
        Also its worth mentioning that later period ships had pumps installed because they leaked allot