uploaded pic

  • vinlandar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi,

      I just uploaded a pic into the album file I made and called Oli's
      stuff. The pic is of my kit in a public demo. In it you can see the
      Lund style stools I made, the chest I made with the side slants and
      curved thicker top of the mastermyr chest (not a copy of the chest,
      just using some of the ideas from it) and some of the pottery I have
      made in imitation of pottery found in York from the Danelaw period.

      -Charlie aka Oli Svennson