furniture turducken

  • kai_saerpren
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.2 MB

    Hi; I added a couple of pictures of my table/chair/chest/gameboard. does anyone have any documentation of this furniture type being used in Europe prior to 1640? I can cite a piece in Massachusetts that is believed to have been made @ 1640. I think it might be nice to date the form to an earlier period if anyone knows of an example.

  • D. Young
    Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2014
      Got better pics?   17th century furniture is my area of forte.

      I own many pieces and work with it regularly at museums.    Your pic is rather hard to see....send me a bigger pic

      cheers
      Drew

           Custom Commissions Welcome....!

      www.partsandtechnical.com

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 07:29:36 -0700
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] furniture turducken [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from kaisaerpren@... [medievalsawdust] included below]

      Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2014
        look in Photos under "Kai's Projects"
      • kai_saerpren
        Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2014
          for some reason yahoo has decided to scramble the order of my pictures, but there are 4 pictures of this piece in that file.
        • kai_saerpren
          Message 5 of 5 , May 27, 2014