Lee Valley April 1

  • bayard_turner
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 4:55 PM
      It's April 1, and I assume Lee Valley has a special tool posting for us, but as usual, I can't find it.  Any idea where to look?
    • bayard_turner
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 4:59 PM
        I was reminded to look by this posting from a friend:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYvcHS2XPU0  He asked if my spring pole lathe had a reverse switch.
      • Michael Houghton
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 5:13 PM

          --
          Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde
          herveus@...         | White Wolf and the Phoenix
                                    | http://whitewolfandphoenix.com
        • Ben Cogan
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 5:13 PM
            It's right on the front page, the button says check out our new bench..

            http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/page.aspx?p=71736&c=

            Brandubh

            On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM, <williams@...> wrote:

            I was reminded to look by this posting from a friend:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYvcHS2XPU0  He asked if my spring pole lathe had a reverse switch.

          • n7bsn
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2 9:20 AM
              If you type in AFD in the search area you can see all 11 of their tools

              Ralg
              AnTir
            • Broom
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2 9:29 AM
                > It's right on the front page, the button says check out our new bench..

                http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/page.aspx?p=71736&c=

                Once again, Lee Valley manages to come up with a Poisson d'Avril so subtle it passes for real. I wasn't sure until I read the lead-in about the Renaissance woodworker...

                ' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
                ' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
                ' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
                '\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
                '/|\  "Sleep with vigor, content with the knowledge that Lenin's body
                //|\\ shall never decay." - from Russian joke
              • Lynda Fjellman
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2 10:00 AM
                  I love this bench,  Just think of the space savings.  Perfect for the apartment dweller.

                  The crack about mostly hirsute cult of followers of Roubo is excellent.  Many woodworkers seem to be.
                  Ilaria