Looking for a web page

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2014
      Once upon a time I took a class and Pennsic on the evolution of furniture and when various forms and types of joints first started to appear and have since, seen it on line. Of course, now, that I actually want to reference it, I can't find it.

      Does anyone know the document to which I refer and where it might be found?

      Avery
    • James Daily
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2014
        There's this timeline but barely touches on the medieval period, running from the late 16th to mid 20th centuries:

        Maybe useful for what isn't medieval.

        But I suspect you meant this:

        -Edward de Kent

        On Feb 27, 2014, at 7:53 AM, Avery Austringer <avery1415@...> wrote:

        Once upon a time I took a class and Pennsic on the evolution of furniture and when various forms and types of joints first started to appear and have since, seen it on line. Of course, now, that I actually want to reference it, I can't find it.

        Does anyone know the document to which I refer and where it might be found?

        Avery

      • plumbbob49
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2014
          If you happen to track it down I would love a copy also. Is this master Avery who brought your bench last year by chance ?
        • Avery Austringer
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2014
             >Is this master Avery who brought your bench last year by chance ?

            Yes.  Yes it is.
            Avery
          • avalonbear
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2014