Re: [MedievalSawdust] vises

  • Gary 'Hal' Link
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30 3:27 PM
      I built the trap 20+ years ago it works well for a live trap. The second part of the trap is the bucket of water you drown them in, never had the heart to make the bucket.

      In Service
      Hal

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 2:31 PM, "Hall, Hayward" <hallh@...> wrote:

      Hah, fair enough.  Still, the Merode mousetrap is definitely on my list of things to make. J

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 30 10:11 PM
        Vels you absolutely rock!
        Here's my contribution:
        http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/BE055360/illus-of-iron-clock-shop-wworkers
        Look to the bench on the left. I have a better picture but I don't know
        where I got it. I'll attach it to an email if anyone wants it.
        The first address you give on your list doesn't work. but thanks for all
        the rest.
      • Vels inn Viggladi
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2013
          Might need to be signed in to Yahoo Groups to see it... Otherwise, it's in the photo gallery under "Vels' Found Images.

          -V

          > To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
          > From: geraldgoodwine@...
          > Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:11:41 -0500
          > Subject: RE: [MedievalSawdust] vises
          >
          > Vels you absolutely rock!
          > Here's my contribution:
          > http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/BE055360/illus-of-iron-clock-shop-wworkers
          > Look to the bench on the left. I have a better picture but I don't know
          > where I got it. I'll attach it to an email if anyone wants it.
          > The first address you give on your list doesn't work. but thanks for all
          > the rest.

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > medievalsawdust-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

        • Hall, Hayward
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2013

            Whats not shown in the picture is the small ‘mouse-a-pult’ to fling them into the neighbor’s yard.