RE: [MedievalSawdust] vises

  • Hall, Hayward
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013

      Hah, fair enough.  Still, the Merode mousetrap is definitely on my list of things to make. J

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013
        I built the trap 20+ years ago it works well for a live trap. The second part of the trap is the bucket of water you drown them in, never had the heart to make the bucket.

        In Service
        Hal

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013
          Vels you absolutely rock!
          Here's my contribution:
          http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/BE055360/illus-of-iron-clock-shop-wworkers
          Look to the bench on the left. I have a better picture but I don't know
          where I got it. I'll attach it to an email if anyone wants it.
          The first address you give on your list doesn't work. but thanks for all
          the rest.
        • Vels inn Viggladi
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2013
            Might need to be signed in to Yahoo Groups to see it... Otherwise, it's in the photo gallery under "Vels' Found Images.

            -V

            > To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
            > From: geraldgoodwine@...
            > Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:11:41 -0500
            > Subject: RE: [MedievalSawdust] vises
            >
            > Vels you absolutely rock!
            > Here's my contribution:
            > http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/BE055360/illus-of-iron-clock-shop-wworkers
            > Look to the bench on the left. I have a better picture but I don't know
            > where I got it. I'll attach it to an email if anyone wants it.
            > The first address you give on your list doesn't work. but thanks for all
            > the rest.

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > medievalsawdust-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

          • Hall, Hayward
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2013

              Whats not shown in the picture is the small ‘mouse-a-pult’ to fling them into the neighbor’s yard.