How to find photos in Neo was Re: [MedievalSawdust] RE: workbench/cabinet designs.

  • bsrlee
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2013
      Yahoo keeps changing things.

      Last night I had to open a message in the relevant Yahoo Group - e.g. Medieval Sawdust, only then would it bring up the 'photos' and 'files' options in a menu above the message. PITA.

      And no idea if it won't be different tomorrow

      regards
      Brusi of Orkney

      On 26-Sep-13 3:11 PM, Jerry Harder wrote:
      Please excuse but I'm a ciber idiot.  I have heard about this photo section but how do I get there?