RE: workbench/cabinet designs.

  • lorderec
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2013

       it is posted in the photos section, erec l'claire folder

      ---In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, <gloerke@...> wrote:

       Thanks, I am glad you like my blog. I would like to see a photo of your kufenschrank.

      Marijn

      ---In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, <lorderec@...> wrote:

       Marijn does a great job with that blog, St Thomas Guild.  He was my inspiration for the kufenschrank I made (it was at Pennsic A&S display)  which is now in my living room.  I'll post a pic in the photos section, if i can figure out this new yahoogroup setup...

      Thank you, Marijn!

      -Erec

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, <medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Several months ago I asked this list about medieval storage cabinets
      and Brusi of Orkney (bsrlee) sent me this awesome site:
      http://thomasguild.blogspot.com.au/search/label/armoire In preparation
      of going that route I put up a large bookshelf in the space I planned to
      put the arniore and found that it was great for storing stuff but
      visually blocked the area and was awkward in that congested a lot of
      work space. I am building 10 or so boxes but I want to store them out
      of the rain so I want some sort of closed cabinets to put them in.
      Cabinets that double as a workbench are really what I need. It is easy
      to find work bench designs but not enclosed ones. SO if anyone comes
      accrost any cabinet designs ( something like an alter but not so fancy)
      and appropiate in hight to double as a work bench please pass them
      along. I could really get excited if they were 1500 German.

      Thanks

      Gerald goodwine.
    • gloerke

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 26, 2013

             Fear not, Jerry!  the new format is difficult at best. This should do it:

            ---In
          • bsrlee
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 26, 2013
              Yahoo keeps changing things.

              Last night I had to open a message in the relevant Yahoo Group - e.g. Medieval Sawdust, only then would it bring up the 'photos' and 'files' options in a menu above the message. PITA.

              And no idea if it won't be different tomorrow

              regards
              Brusi of Orkney