Vassa wooden lock

  • Hall, Hayward
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 20, 2013

      Found this by accident.  I had seen pictures of this along with the other Vassa stuff but never detailed enough to realize what it was.  I’d like to see the other side but haven’t found anything online yet.

      Has anyone got a favorite book on the Vassa artifacts?  There are quite a few out there.  ILLing a bunch of them.

    • Richard Keith
      Message 40 of 40 , Oct 28 9:22 AM
        copper tubes good idea. I  have a source for all kinds of tubing. I was thinking of my plumbing tools for rounding the edges of the ends of the tubes, I might try a flaring tools. And someday,, I will get my old metal lathe back up and running, just needs new belts,, and some rust removal,, any maybe a new motor. I grew up in a screw machine shop as a kid.