Re: [MedievalSawdust] workbench cabinet

  • bsrlee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Interesting. I see they have both cube and truncated pyramid style
      stools (for want of a better description) with quite fancy cutouts, not
      just a simple cyma reversa. Looking above the customer haveing her
      portrait done I see something that looks vaguely like a 'tailor's glass'
      - a glass ball shape filled with water, used to concentrate light -
      perhaps that is also true here, being used to emphasise the lighting
      from the large leaded window.

      regards
      Brusi of Orkney