Reprint of 'Before the Mast' is now available

  • bsrlee
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 14, 2013
      I have just received my copy of the second printing of 'Before the Mast'
      from Oxbow Books (David Brown in the US).

      It has been split into two volumes, one slightly larger than the other.
      No slip case, so it fits in with the earlier books but not quite in line
      with the more recent 2 volumes on weapons and the ship's structure - oh
      well.....

      regards
      Brusi of Orkney