classes

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 10:35 PM
      I have a crazy idea. Couldn't we use this group to develop classes as
      a community effort? Lets try it. We may need to develop a set of rules
      or guidelines as we go. It may not be the most user friendly as the
      system presents postings a certain way but its worth a try.

      Rule #1: Put into the subject line "Plane Plane" or "Lathe Lathe"

      The double word means it is a "class" on that particular topic.

      Rule #2; Every once in a while someone needs to clean up the mess and
      organize what has been posted. In this case changing the subject to :
      Plane Plane Gerald Goodwine Aug 14 2014 Means Gerald Goodwine did this
      on the specified date. If you want to be credited with what you wright
      put your name with it. Reorganizers should keep that as part of the
      material.

      Hay I'm really interested in learning about the ideal angles for
      sharpening these tools. Anyone want to start this with that?