Complaint about Pennsic U

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      In agreement about many of the complaints about unannounced class changes, absent teachers, etc.
      I know that the volunteers are doing their best, but there's a lot of mess.
      Another complaint I have is that the teachers are not vetted at all. I have seen a lot of misinformation spread in these classes, and it is not a service to the society when this happens.
      Also, there seems to be no way of knowing in advance whether a given class is actually teaching something period, or is a modern arts and crafts class.
      Tristan de Worrell