Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: trundle lathe

  • Sean Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013
      Ah, I see your wife gets angry at you and makes you sleep in the shop too hunh... I think I would leave the lathe setup and store hand-tools under the bed. Some nice roll-away under-bed storage that scissors up with peg-board. Or maybe a murphy bed with all the tools secured to the bottom?

      S~

      On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:34 PM, K <kaisaerpren@...> wrote:

      ? a lathe that fits under your bed?

    • Ralph