Finger joints

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      I am looking for some primary documentation for finger joints. (I am
      planning on making 10 boxes with them as they are easier then dovetails
      (which I have no trouble finding doc for)) Any place and time would be
      good. 16th German would be exquisite. Also looking for documentation
      for boxes with metal reinforcement strapping. I am looking fore
      simplicity here. I am finding lots that have excessive strapping and
      would be very heavy. It is imperative that I reinforce, but keep weight
      down. Again 16th German would be extra nice.
    • karincorbin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        Also known as "box joints" a common term used in the olden days which might help you in your research.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
          Thanks
          Gerald