LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH THE GROUP.

  • Jim - Conal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24 8:05 AM
      I'm looking for some assistance with approving new members or the group.

      Life is keeping me busy enough that I'm not checking email every day... even every week sometimes.

      I would like to get a couple extra people that can approve new members after they verify they are human.
    • Craig and Jen Massey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24 10:08 AM
        Hello Mr. Conal,
        Saw your post on Medieval Sawdust and wanted to respond.

        I am interested in helping you with approving new members.
        I am currently owner of one yahoo group and moderator on two other yahoo groups.  I am an avid reader and write often for a couple groups in regard to farm skills and livestock care.
        I get on line to check email several times a day because we market all our farm products and livestock via the internet.
        You can take a look at our websites for more information about me and our farmstead.
        Very interested in medieval times, clothing, skills and living conditions, look to make a pavillion tent something this fall/winter.  Researching now which is how I found the medieval sawdust group!

        Feel free to call or email...
        Jen Massey
        knightsmount@...

        websites:
        www.knightsrest.org
        www.okdorper.com

        918-367-8907
        I'm looking for some assistance with approving new members or the group.

        Life is keeping me busy enough that I'm not checking email every day... even every week sometimes.

        I would like to get a couple extra people that can approve new members after they verify they are human.

      • K
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30 8:11 AM
          what exactly does this entail? I have a lot of "free" time. have been a woodworker since 1976, have been in the 'SCA since 1991.