Storage cabinet

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19 11:14 PM
      I am looking for documentation for a storage cabinet design. Mid
      1500's, German, about2 ft deep 3 ft wide and 4-5 ft tall with two
      doors. Designs I have doc for are french and 6 wide by 7 of 8 ft tall.
      ie too big and wrong country. I can wing it but doc is preferred, need
      help.
    • bsrlee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20 1:07 AM
        I think this will cover most of what you are looking for:

        http://thomasguild.blogspot.com.au/search/label/armoire

        The whole site is a great resource

        regards
        Brusi of Orkney