Re: Further Re: [MedievalSawdust] Reprint of 'Before the Mast'

  • Julian Wilson
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 4, 2013
       I don't remember that nail-making item from my Edition.
       If I can find my copy in the next few days, I'll have a look in the Index for you.
      Matthewe

      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 4, 2013
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, bsrlee <bsrlee2@...> wrote:

        > I did a bit of digging around the Oxbow site. The Pre-order discount is
        > 20% - 48 pounds instead of 60.
        >
        > Also, the new edition is being bound as 2 parts like 'Weapons of Warre',
        > which makes it much easier to handle and should contribute to the
        > longevity of the book, my old one volume copy is getting somewhat loose
        > in the binding.

        Actually everyone I know, that has a copy, reports the copy is falling apart(mine included). Really bad binding for a book that wasn't cheap.

        Ralg
        AnTir