Further Re: [MedievalSawdust] Reprint of 'Before the Mast'

  • bsrlee
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 2, 2013
      I did a bit of digging around the Oxbow site. The Pre-order discount is
      20% - 48 pounds instead of 60.

      Also, the new edition is being bound as 2 parts like 'Weapons of Warre',
      which makes it much easier to handle and should contribute to the
      longevity of the book, my old one volume copy is getting somewhat loose
      in the binding.

      regards
      Brusi of Orkney
    • Ralph
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 4, 2013
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, bsrlee <bsrlee2@...> wrote:

        > I did a bit of digging around the Oxbow site. The Pre-order discount is
        > 20% - 48 pounds instead of 60.
        >
        > Also, the new edition is being bound as 2 parts like 'Weapons of Warre',
        > which makes it much easier to handle and should contribute to the
        > longevity of the book, my old one volume copy is getting somewhat loose
        > in the binding.

        Actually everyone I know, that has a copy, reports the copy is falling apart(mine included). Really bad binding for a book that wasn't cheap.

        Ralg
        AnTir