Re: [MedievalSawdust] Hi!

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20 6:34 PM
      Hi Rachel!

      I am Capten Rhys also in Ansteorra, oh and Barony of Steppes.. Hi neighbor!  Will you be at Warlords this weekend?  Always happy to discuss woodworking, I have a number of useful plans, and can help with techniques and ideas

      -Rhys

      On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM, misty09175 <rachel.e.stallings@...> wrote:

      Hello, all!
      My name is Rachel. I live in Ansteorra in the Barony of the Steppes. I am a beginning Woodworker, and am looking to make some period or period enough camp furniture, as well as some stuff for around the house, and such.

    • Rachel Stallings
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        No, I can't go to Warlord. :( I'm still trying to get garb together. I'd love help! I have several projects that I want to get into.

        I really thought I sent this a month ago... Wow is my face red.

        --
        I hope you have a great day!
        Rachel