[OT] The Blue Knight

  • Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      For any of you who are "Back East" (but not so far east as Olde Jersey!), I was talking with my Lady Wife, and the subject of the Blue Knight came up. Does anybody know if he is still active - or, for that matter, if he is even still alive?!

      Anyone who has ever been to the Maryland Renaissance Festival (prior to 2000, that is) should know who he is, as he was a fixture there.

      Thank you,
      Lee
    • Julian Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        Sorry, Lee,
         I've never heard of him in Drachenwald, and I've been playing in the SCA for 10 years now in that Kingdom. Sounds like he was a heavy fighter, and in my capacity as a Kingdom herald, I've seen  - or at least heard about - most of Drachenwald's "heavy fighters".
        Matthewe Baker,
        "olde Jersey"