Re: Johann's Woodshop

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, John LaTorre <jlatorre@...> wrote:

      > What sort of thing do you anticipate having at the war? I remember Alex
      > talking at one point about having a woodworking demo there, but I don't
      > know whether any progress has been made on that front.

      I don't have a feel, I know that a friend -had- planned to bring his stuff but nature intervened (Matush will be released from having a heart-bypass today) and he will not be coming.

      My wife is in charge of the A&S area and she has heard nothing from anyone planning on bringing any woodworking stuff and wanting room there.

      We hadn't talked about trying to bring the treadle-lathe, it would be, difficult with our regular gear. (I bring it to our local demo, but we sleep at home for that event)

      Ralg
      AnTir