Re: [MedievalSawdust] Lee Valley April Fools Day Post

  • James Daily
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
      Introducing the Veritas® Spider Vise:

      On Mar 31, 2013, at 7:38 PM, Ron <williams@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow being April 1, I'm expecting Lee Valley to post another new "tool". I usually find them here, because I can't find them on their site. Does anyone know where I should be looking?

      Bayard

    • Geirfold
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
        Now this would be a really good thing to have.

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, James Daily <dailyje@...> wrote:

        > Introducing the Veritas® Spider Vise:
        >
        > http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=70655&c=
        >

        > On Mar 31, 2013, at 7:38 PM, Ron <williams@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Tomorrow being April 1, I'm expecting Lee Valley to post another new "tool". I usually find them here, because I can't find them on their site. Does anyone know where I should be looking?
        > >
        > > Bayard

      • ANDREW L
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
          In the search field type April or AFD. All ten items will appear including this year's spider vise. The story tape is the only one that they actually sell.

          Cheers,

          Richard Larmer (SCA)

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <williams@...> wrote:

          > Tomorrow being April 1, I'm expecting Lee Valley to post another new "tool". I usually find them here, because I can't find them on their site. Does anyone know where I should be looking?
          >
          > Bayard

        • ANDREW L
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
            Try to buy it by clicking on the 'cart'. The 'Gotcha' picture is funny. That being said a vise like this would have been useful for me when I made a dozen wagon wheels in 2011.

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Geirfold" <hammered_shamrock@...> wrote:

            > Now this would be a really good thing to have.
            >

            > --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, James Daily <dailyje@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Introducing the Veritas® Spider Vise:
            > >
            > > http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=70655&c=
          • Lynda Fjellman