Avery?

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2002
      Wheee! Whats this I hear about Avery???? Are congrats in order?

      Who won crown? I don't have to learn heavy this year do I?
      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm

      Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
      ...Take time to dance in the rain...

      Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!� Try MSN.
    • Avery
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2002
        >Whats this I hear about Avery???? Are congrats in order?

        Naw, I still haven't quite saved up enought for that cabinet saw I want.

        They just put me on vigil for the Laurel.

        Avery
      • Anthony Craft
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2002
          Whooot!!!! Congrats Avery! Nice to see they've noticed what
          we've been seein' for awhile now!
          Congrats again!
          --
          THL Sgt. Iain Ruadh
          Pentamere Region, Midrealm

          "His troops would follow him anywhere ...
          but only out of curiosity!"

          www.pentamerefreecompany.com
        • Dan Baker
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2002