HARVESTING WOOD

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Just remember:
      Different times, different places, different products, different
      materials,--->different techniques.--->different results.

      One thing my master taught me is it is good to have general knowledge
      but it is also important to remember the 5 h'es: who, what, when, where,
      and how. All could be different in the "house" next door.