Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Video of the Great Machine

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
      I think your right And I had one and it used to work. Now it doesn't and I don't remember my password.  Mine was titled: The Great Machine & The Grindstone Someone else has posted it on youtube also and they are:
      Lilies war, dog powered machinery
      Happy dog running in her wheel
      Close up of dog powered machine

      Also thanks to Brusi of Orkney whose walk through was of great help.  Now I know how to find the photos folks on this list talk about.  Unfortantly the files allowed are only 5120K so not my videos. I'll have to work the youtube rout.

      On 2/21/2013 1:26 AM, karincorbin wrote:

      The easy way would be to upload it to youtube and then put a link to it in email and in the links file.

      Karin