Re: Video of the Great Machine

  • karincorbin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2013
      The easy way would be to upload it to youtube and then put a link to it in email and in the links file.

      Karin

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Harder <geraldgoodwine@...> wrote:

      > It was 16.2MB. Karin said,"Yahoo groups software will scrub off any
      > attachments you send in an email to the group. Instead you include in
      > your message a link to the website the video is stored on." My pictures
      > went through so its not "any attachments". It must be too big like you
      > say or related to the fact that it is a video. Do you happen to know
      > which? I don't have a website and its a video I took with my own
      > camera. I have seen where others have referred to pictures but had no
      > way to figure how to get to them. I'm not very good with with the web
      > and computers and may need some walking through. In the mean time, I am
      > attempting to send some attached videos direct to someone that has
      > requested it direct.
      >
      > On 2/19/2013 8:39 AM, maf@... wrote:
      > >
      > > your attachment may be too large. Yahoo strips messages that have over
      > > sized attachments. How big of a file was it?

    • Jerry Harder
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 20, 2013
        I think your right And I had one and it used to work. Now it doesn't and I don't remember my password.  Mine was titled: The Great Machine & The Grindstone Someone else has posted it on youtube also and they are:
        Lilies war, dog powered machinery
        Happy dog running in her wheel
        Close up of dog powered machine

        Also thanks to Brusi of Orkney whose walk through was of great help.  Now I know how to find the photos folks on this list talk about.  Unfortantly the files allowed are only 5120K so not my videos. I'll have to work the youtube rout.