sending videos

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      I put an attachment in a direct email to Helen and found out that yahoo
      only allows 41,697,280 bites. The email worked so I am going to try
      doing one other one that is less than that for the list. bsrlee gave
      me a long set of instructions I will have to beat my way through and
      figure out. In the mean time, Is attaching videos considered a bad
      thing-just in case it works?