Glue and The Great Machine

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      As with any glue it is important to to have good mechanical joints. I
      have used cheese lime glue on all glued parts of The great machine which
      has been set up and taken down at Lilies war for about 5 years now. I
      am fond of it because of its weather resistance and it has worked well.
      All the glue joints have held well. The Great machine is a period power
      tool- a 8 foot diameter dog powered tread-wheel which can run things
      like a grinding wheel or barrel tumbler. In the future, bellows,
      power-hammer, and saw. I will see if I can send some attached a video
      or some photos in the near future as my next internet-fu experiment.