Re: Medieval glue

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Greetings, all.

      I've been using fish glue on the most recent musical instrument I'm
      building. It dries very clear and hard, much like hide glue except that
      the open time allows for a more leisurely construction. If anybody's
      interested, I'll be glad to bring some to Estrella War for you to play with.

      Which reminds me: This is to let you all know that my workshop (bench,
      tools, and space) will be returning to Estrella War after a two-year
      hiatus. I'll be doing "demos" on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday
      morning. They're "demos" in the sense that I'll be there working on
      stuff. Feel free to bring your own projects, use my tools, and keep me
      company. The wood shop will be there throughout the war, but you can
      actually count on me being there at the abovementioned times. Come help
      me make sawdust and wood chips!

      Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom