Re: [MedievalSawdust] Medieval glue Treatise attached

  • Stuart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      On 2/18/2013 8:00 AM, Helen Schultz wrote:

      I don't recognize the extension (not well enough informed, I guess) so I don't know how to open it.  I can open Word Perfect, MS Word, MS Excel, and RTF, but am totally unfamiliar with ODT.

      ~~ Katarina Helene

      Open Office Document Format.
      It's a free office suite compatible with MSoffice.
      AND it will save in virtually any other format.. hint hint.