Re: [MedievalSawdust] Medieval glue Treatise attached [1 Attachment]

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013

      I don't recognize the extension (not well enough informed, I guess) so I don't know how to open it.  I can open Word Perfect, MS Word, MS Excel, and RTF, but am totally unfamiliar with ODT.

      ~~ Katarina Helene

    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      ODT is the OpenOffice format.  OpenOffice is a free office software suite.

      You can open the document in Google Drive (used to be Google Docs) if you have a Google account.  Or there's a plugin for Microsoft Word.

      I don't know how well the plugin works, though.

      You could also install OpenOffice, but that's a big investment (and potential headache since you already have either Word Perfect or Word installed it sounds like).

      -James

      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        On 2/18/2013 8:00 AM, Helen Schultz wrote:

        I don't recognize the extension (not well enough informed, I guess) so I don't know how to open it.  I can open Word Perfect, MS Word, MS Excel, and RTF, but am totally unfamiliar with ODT.

        ~~ Katarina Helene

        Open Office Document Format.
        It's a free office suite compatible with MSoffice.
        AND it will save in virtually any other format.. hint hint.